After years in the industry, we’ve perfected our paint process and now exclusively offer our best selling colour options to make your decision easy. Choose from these three premium powder coated options: high gloss black (best seller), textured black or flat black.
Thanks to the multiple coating processes our iron fencing undergoes, we’re able to provide a ten-year limited warranty. To learn more, click here to view our warranty card.
As the manufacturer, we do not provide installation. Click “Where to Buy” and select “Installer” to find a reputable installer near you. Have an installer you already trust? Have them contact a dealer in your area with the products you’re interested in and they can source and install the products for you.
Being the manufacturer, we do not sell directly to the public. To find a location to purchase iron fencing near you, please click “Where to Buy“.
- UV-Protected | prevents fading and discolouring caused by the sun’s harsh rays
- Rust-Resistant | its durable steel construction and powder coated finish prevent peeling and blistering
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- Pre-assembled and features stainless steel welds
- Finished with our premium high gloss black polyester powder coating
- Perfect for securing pools, homes, businesses, and more
- Cleans easily with soap and water, making maintenance simple
E-coating is the base primer for paint. Its liquid properties allow it to flow through the hollow tubing and tight crevices of fences, gate pickets, railings and posts to further protect against rust and peeling.
Made of zinc, aluminum and silicon, the protective galvalume coating helps defend against the oxidation that leads to rusting.
Powder coating is an electrostatically applied finishing process applied after E-coating to defend against rust and peeling.