Nuvo Iron is a manufacturer and therefore does not sell to the public. If you would like to find a retailer near you, please use our locate a dealer tool.
Nuvo Iron is a manufacturer and therefore does not provide installation. If you would like to find an installer near you, please use our locate a dealer tool.
This warranty applies only to defects from normal usage and shall not apply if failure is caused by acts of God, or by riots, civil commotion, accident, deliberate, fire, flood, explosion, abnormally harsh environments including, but not limited to natural and/or manufactured chemicals (salt, sodium, sulphur, etc.), or causes beyond their control. Reimbursements for the costs of removal and/or erection/installation of any defective coated material are not included nor implied and they will not provide any such service. Warranty is for replacement of coating only. This warranty is not transferable beyond original purchaser and end user. This warranty is deemed null and void if not signed and returned within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- Centre punch process
- Better looking appearance
- Less installation cost
- Longer life
- Less likely to rust
- Added safety and security
- Fast Installation
- Clamping bracket system
- Save Money, cost effective
- Same appearance on both sides
- No rivets
- Longer panels
- Stronger and more rigid than aluminum
- Self draining rails
- The closest spacing between pickets in the market
- Pre assembled fence sections
- No exposed metal since no drilling of holes required and adaptable to any existing fence type for attaching
- Sections or brackets
- Premium Product, great value
Galvalume™ steel sheet can be expected to provide at least twice the service life of traditional
zinc-coatings of similar coating thickness under the same exposure conditions. This has been proven by actual exposure tests using flat coupon samples conducted over 40 years in the U.S.A. and 20 years in Canada. The tests covered a variety of environments ranging from rural to severe marine. The following chart, comparing the performance of Galvalume™ and galvanized of equal coating thickness, shows that Galvalume™ has at least twice the service life versus galvanized.
- Fingerprint resistance; Protection against non-uniform weathering; excellent resistance to transit corrosion and storage stain.
- Coating losses of Galvalume Powder Coated Steel Vs. Galvanized Steel
- Cosmetic Appeal. E-Coat paint applies a super-even finish, no dripping, no pooling and no gaps allowing for an ideal surface to apply top-coats.
- Corrosion Protection. All parts are coated evenly inside and out. Complex parts can be coated even after assembly.
- Unbeatable Durability. Withstands the most rigorous salt spray, adhesion, dielectric, acid resistance tests.
- Super Adhesion. Because of the very nature of the E-Coat process, a thin coat can be complete, uniform, tough, and attractive, while still maintaining close engineered tolerances.